Thursday, January 17, 2013

Perfect Quotes!!!

My new all time favorite Quote:

‎"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." 
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I see numbers on digital clocks and love seeing the fun math problems within them. When I notice a cool one I always tell those around me. When I see a cute outfit I will compliment the person and if I do not tell them than I feel I must tell the person that I am walking with. To me everything that can make you happy should be shared. We only have one life here and I want embrace all the opportunities and joys that are out there, sorry if you are not one who wants to embrace these things too, but I will most likely still share them :) We each notice different things. I notice odd things I know, but so do you. I would love for all to share them with me that way there is more to embrace and less that is missed out on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment