Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I VOTED

2012 Presidential Election Year


I first voted in the 2004 Presidential Election. I remember feeling so proud! I had just turned 18... the only one in my senior high school class that could vote. I spent numerous hours researching everything on the ballet! I felt the responsibility and honor that came with my right to vote. I know that living in California my one little vote will not make a difference, but that will never stop me. Many around the world do not share this freedom to vote and suffer because of it, but I have been blessed with an opinion and I want it to be counted. People fight for this freedom and you should never waste it. I love my country and although I hear people say we are going to the dogs either way the vote goes I still want to try. God lead the creation of our country and even though it may not be perfect now I am still thankful for my freedom. Don't loose hope in your country; when you do you are letting it go to the dogs. I am not ready for that. I sent in my ballet. I voted... and how ever the next four years go I am going to know that I supported our government.   Realize the blessing you have to vote... love your country and lets all do what we can to help it improve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment