Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Leaves!!

  I can never get enough of this beautiful season! There is such peace in the change of the colors of the leaves on the trees. The cooler weather is refreshing and although I know it is bringing snow I still love it! God has given us beauty in each phase.
 Jeff and I went and played up in the leaves past Sun Dance ski resort today and the pictures below show the fun and beauty we found!! Let me emphasize on the fun we had; Jeff was camera happy and captured many of my frolicking moments...




(Jeff's "I'm going to be upset face" that lasts for about 3 seconds :))


(He says do something and this is my first reaction ... 
I guess I like sending kisses ;))




(This is when I start laughing at the handsome man taking all the 
pictures before I point at him telling him to stop.. 
does he listen? No :))



The colors were stunning!



(hehe.. how could I not!?!)


(I like to explore!!!)




"The one red leaf, the last of its clan. That dances as often as dance it can. 
Hanging so light, and hanging so high, on the topmost twig that looks up at the sky"
Samuel Taylor



                            (The little prickly bushes attacked me)










LOVE the thing !!!






BE HAPPY







WE are GOOBERS and I LOVE it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment