Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lazy Iron Man


I am going to participate in the 
Lazy Iron Man
(if you need incentive to exercise
 come join:))

I LOVE swimming!!!
I LOVE jogging!!!
I Loved biking on the mission... Maybe I will LOVE it now :)

Nov. 1st- Nov. 30th:
     30 days to

SWIM- 2.4 miles  ( 79 laps, 1 lap= up and back)
RUNNING- 26.2 miles
BIKING- 112 miles



Exactly half way through the month and I am exactly half way done!!! 
What a fun coincidence!!!!  I didn't even plan it :) 
  1. (Th)  running 4 miles
  2. (F)    biking 14 miles
  3. (Sat) nothing
  4. (Sun)   nothing
  5. (M)  swimming 20 laps
  6. (T) running 3 miles
  7. (W) biking 9 miles
  8. (Th) running two miles
  9. (F) nothing
  10. (Sat) nothing
  11. (Sun) nothing
  12. (Mon) swimming 20 laps
  13. (T) nothing
  14. (W) biking 32 miles
  15. (Th) running 1 mile biking 2 miles 
  16. (F) nothing
  17. (Sat) running 3 miles
  18. (sun) nothing
  19. (Mon) swimming 20 laps
  20. (T) Running 2 and biking 14 miles
  21. (W)Thanksgiving Break
  22. (TH) Thanksgiving-
  23. (F) Thanksgiving Break- running 3 miles
  24. (Sat) Thanksgiving Break -running 1 mile
  25. (Sun) nothing (driving back to Provo)
  26. (M) swimming 20 laps and running 1 mile
  27. (T) running
  28. (W) biking (14 miles)
  29. (Th) Running
  30. nothing, or what ever is needed to finish ;)
10 running days
4 swimming days
8 biking days

OH YA... 
Here comes feeling FIT and SEXY ;)

Preparation Entries:

(M) October 15th- 
Amanda and I went and swam 15 laps and it felt amazing. It was refreshing and oh so peaceful to freely move in the water. The first lap about killed my lungs, but I soon got used to the breathing rhythm and I fell into the groove of it! I had forgotten how much I love swimming :) It feels good to be back!!! Also, sitting in the sauna after felt like heaven!!! A PERFECT way to end a good day!
(T) October 16th-
This morning I had the incentive to get up and jog/speed walk three miles because Amanda and Mavanee were meeting me in front of my apartment. It helped so much having someone ready and there to meet me. If I didn't go I was letting them down. I hate that feeling so I went :) and it was great! I felt so much more productive all day because of it! Also I had Zumba class today! It felt so good to shake it!!!
(M) October 22nd- 
Amanda and I went biking. I was able to do about 10 miles per hour. It felt good :) Because we were on stationary bikes it will be nice to take homework readings and do them then! 
(T) October 23-
                                I REGISTERED FOR IT TODAY!!!
                                                                   $5
I've paid so it is all or nothing now :)
So much exercise today! I am also sore from the bike yesterday. I fast walked with weights this morning with Amanda for three miles. Then later in the afternoon I had a fun zumba class. THEN I had jogging class where luckily I got to leave after only jogging one mile. I am so tired!!! Time for bed! 
(Th) October 25-
I fast walked with my girls for a little of 2 miles :) We walked out the front door to start and found the first fall of snow of the winter. It was freezing but we still all went even though what we really wanted was to cuddle up with hot chocolate and watch a movie!!
(M) October 29-
Only two days till November 1st, and the real thing begins!! Amanda and I went swimming tonight! I LOVE swimming!! It was such a work out but we kept pushing. In all we swam 15.5 laps and then rewarded our selves by sitting in the sauna!!!!!! I want a small one in my house one day soooo bad.... Is that a legit want or super ridiculous one? Either way I want one :)
(T) October 30-
Amanda and I fast walked again this morning for about forty minutes!! I am loving the routine of the morning walks. It is nice to just know you will get up and do it and then the rest of the day will feel great! I also LOVED Zumba today. I am getting to know the dances and shake along!!


No comments:

Post a Comment