Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hippie vans!

This is the inaugural post for my  blog, and I'm not even posting it! Jeff is. Is this surprising? No. Well here it is.

For those who are wondering what is up with the name is this blog,it's plage, not plague. There is a difference. So for those of you who are not linguists, here's the definition, courtesy of Wikipedia: "A plage is a bright region in the chromosphere of the Sun, typically found in regions of the chromosphere near sunspots. The term itself is poetically taken from the French word for "beach."

So ponder that while you anxiously await for my next posting about the adventures and misadventures of my super awesome life. 


And secondly, why would I name my blog "My personal plague"? Seriously? The plague. That is probably my antithesis, because in case you didn't notice I like flowers and peace signs and trees and such. None of those things correlate with the dreary, downtrodden wasteland that typifies the plague. 


Well with that happy note, peace and love to you all!


~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment