Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun Turn of Events



Jeff's first time swimming laps :)

      I should start this blog out by emphasizing that Jeff has basically no body fat, I do, I am not the biggest fan of running, but I try!!!! Jeff loves running and I love swimming! Ok, got that? Last summer and last semester I was an amazing runner! That doesn't mean that I could run 5 miles with out dying or run anything faster than an 8 mile run.... no, it means that I did it!!! I went running at least 3 times a week. And it felt good! When I run, do I feel like dying  YES. I get so tired that I gasp for air and feel like fainting. Jeff and I have tried running a couple times together. This is what happens. After a few minutes I start to slow down and he does slow down to run with me at my pace. I begin breathing really heavy. He tries to tell me how to improve my run so I can go longer and faster. Inside I feel like I am dying. Sometimes I get desperate and ask him to pull me, but he wont :) Then feeling bad I tell him to go ahead; run the two mile distance while I run the half mile and meet him at the same time at the same destination :) And I swear on these runs that I burned two thousand calories while he burned 100 because he is barely out of breath!!
     Well, like I have said before, this man shows me in many ways that he loves me. Last night it was swimming laps with me :) Everything that I just explained about running can be explained about our swimming  work out :) BUT it had a 180 degree turn, I was not out of breath. Just enjoying myself swimming my laps. Jeff on the other hand was looking so attractive as he rested heaving after each lap!! NOT that I want to see him suffering  I never want that, but I have to admit it was real nice to have a turn of events. 
     During one lap he stops and so I stop too. He reaches out to me and asks me to pull him!!! Haha... I love  him!!!.... Such a turn of events, that boy does not pull me when running, so I did not give in. It may have turned into a little water fight tantrum ;)
      The best part was when I look up from my swimming and noticed the girl in the next lane try and flirt with Jeff. I had to smile :) She was complementing him on swimming without goggles and apparently my out of breath man managed to say, "This is my first time ever." Then pointing at me says, "She wanted to swim." Her smile was priceless. We girls understand :) He was there for the girl, but he was dying, but trying so hard!

I think this is going to be a weekly event!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment