Monday, February 3, 2014

Highlights of 2013

"I KNEW WHEN I MET YOU, 
AN ADVENTURE WAS GOING 
TO HAPPEN"
-Winnie the Pooh


 Sitting here pondering about the Last year I can hardly believe all that has transpired! It has been a roller coaster of ups and downs, trials always come with their blessings!For that I am eternally grateful!
 Many of my lowest aches only our Savior knows of. I could try and explain, but in all reality there is no reason to. One day you may go through the same heartache and I will happily cry with you, comfort, yell Why, and tell you there is hope ahead. But until then I am going to come across as the person I hope I am known as, 
An Optimist!
  
Let Me Highlight the Amazing 
Life Changes of this Past Year:

1.Dreams of all Dreams!!! My best friend proposed to me and after much screaming of shock and excitement I said "Of Course"
3.13.13

2.Conquered my 7 years of independence, heartache, mystery,exploring,and learning.
AKA: Graduating from Brigham Young University in Chinese and International Development
4.26.13


3. I got Sealed for Time and All Eternity to Jeff Shirts in the Spokane Temple!
We had the reception and honeymoon of a Life time!!!
6.8.13

4. Three days after deciding to go off birth control and see what Heavenly Father had planned for us we started our newest and most miraculous adventure as a family!!!
10.13.13



2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Love you Amber! Maybe I will update my blog... I am so far behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too! Last time I had updated it it was February of 2013. At least we try right! The scriptures give me hope. They go years before more updates ;)

      Delete